Grow Trees – Krishna Kumar
– If we grow trees birds, animals and human beings will get food to eat and we will get enough rain we need.
– As most of the trees exhale Oxygen in the day times, animals , birds and human beings will get oxygen to breathe.
– If we grow more trees it will prevent soil erosion and it gives shadow when we are tired.
– Trees are one of the important habitats of all living things so we should grow more trees.
– Trees in mountains will store water during rainy season and this water will ooze out of the trees to form small streams which will in turn create big river.
“Let Us Save Trees And Save The Earth”.