neurontin usa Grow Trees – Krishna Kumar
– If we grow trees birds, animals and human beings will get food to eat and we will get enough rain we need.
– As most of the trees exhale Oxygen in the day times, animals , birds and human beings will get oxygen to breathe.
– If we grow more trees it will prevent soil erosion and it gives shadow when we are tired.
– Trees are one of the important habitats of all living things so we should grow more trees.
– Trees in mountains will store water during rainy season and this water will ooze out of the trees to form small streams which will in turn create big river.
http://thecovesportscamp.com/hello-world/ “Let Us Save Trees And Save The Earth”.