http://frittiatl.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://frittiatl.com/drinks/wine/ How do the students learn English as a second language?
The students of this age group are keen to develop longer attention span, intellectual, motor and social skills. Task based learning becomes possible as they have learnt to co-operate with peers and they can be challenged more through variety of individual and group activities.
http://imarriedajunkie.com/shop/?paged=1 What are the advantages of learning as young students?
- They are more likely to pronounce, express themselves better in future.
- Young learners learn it faster using their language-learning strategies and abilities.
- Young learners are self -motivated unlike adults to pick up the language.
- They are quite observant to the new knowledge and skill as the mind is not cluttered with too much of information.
- Young learners’ spoken languages will get transformed as a written form.
buy viagra capsules How do we help young students learn faster and better?
We help the young learners realize the obvious reasons why needed to learn English. Learning activities will be linked to their everyday activities which will help them relate, remember and retain.
Learning lessons will be fun, interesting and unconscious learning.
What is SHELBY’s way?
Content: The content includes Grammar, Phonics, Basic Vocabulary, and Language Functions.
Methodology: Imitation is the ultimate form of learning. In order to foster learning, we blend Language Functions through both individual and group activities where the learning is embedded through unconscious learning.
Performance: The impact of the program is measured periodically and the learners are provided personal & group coaching along with learning health index scores.
Medium of Learning: Instructor led, Audio, Visual and Kinaesthetic, chants, stories, role plays, drama.